<data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageName/>

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Educational Yet Entertaining Game Show Hits the Mark Again!

Hello everyone, Arielle here! I just wanted to send a out a few shout outs:

The first goes to the NPMS middle school from Monday, Chris & I had a great time with all of you... Chris was very excited to be back and I was very happy to meet you and look forward to seeing you again!

Also a shout out to TGGS for having me yesterday; I had an awesome time with you guys! A special thanks to the "pop stars" in my afternoon assembly, you were fantastic!

We're gearing up for a very busy couple of weeks so keep on the lookout for more posts from your favorite educational trivia game show!

Brain Show Fun Fact:
Magic Touch Entertainment (The parent company of "The Brain Show") has been in the educational school assembly business for 25 years. (That's almost as old as me!)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 3, 2010 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

your shows rocks. Jeff is the best.

 

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment here. Please note that we reserve the right to edit or delete posts. Inappropriate comments, language, or spam is not allowed.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home